|READ about Lip Tints HERE|
Winds are whipping around here~today the windchill is 10 degrees~and WE ARE FREEZING around here with a high of thrity-two. What's it like around you? IS IT COLD YET? Most of the US is experiencing cool temps now that Autumn is well underway and Winter is fast approaching! Do you or your kiddos experience chapped lips? My children when they were littles were always suffering with dry cracked lips...until I learned to carry around Carmex in my pockets just for them! In fact, I even put a tube in their pocket once they were old enough to keep up with it! You won't believe the number of lip balms I've WASHED and DRIED over the years LOL!! But seriously, it's great stuff to prevent and heal chapped lips...chapped upper lips for the licker kiddo...and even a raw nose (designated tube or pot LOL!!) and apply~a little unconventional, I admit! But it really works!
I've been blessed to have been shared the new line of Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm Tint in Sheer Pink and Sheer Peach along with a set for a blessed reader! This is some great stuff~soft and silky, smooth going on~but the nicest thing is the feel...oooh la lah! Not greasy or oily, but really nice! Carmex is a name we trust to keep us all healed and comfortable in the blistery winds of WC Ohio...It can help you too~and provide a little 'zinzer' to your look with the tint part. I'm a brunet (wannabe blonde) who likes the pink...my daughter likes the peach...she's a red head! Either way the colors are not overbearing like a balm that isn't sheer...it's very light and nice!
Wanna try a sample?
HERE ya go!
Okay, for our contest...We'll take a week...ENDS Dec. 3 11:59PM EST...And you can enter by:
1. Leave me a comment telling me which color for who at your house~
2. Leave me a comment telling me the temp in your neck of the woods~
3. Leave me a comment with a link to my post with a link back to yours for three entries (hey, leave it three times, OKay??)
4. Grab my button for 5 HUGE entries (be sure to link back telling me five times, okay?)
5. Facebook/Tweet or share in some way this contest and tell me 3 times...
6. Like Carmex on Facebook for an extra entry...tell me about it ;-))
Okay, folks! Let's have fun with this one~Thanks for coming by and BE BLESSED!