Sunday, November 14, 2010
Review & GiveAway: Carmex Healing Skin Care Prize Pack THIS IS A QUICK ONE~HURRY!
Carmex Healing Lotion~5.5 oz tube
1. How does it work? This is a lighter lotion with no greasy feeling. It's cool and clean feeling. You apply it to your skin WHEREVER you need some moisturizing: legs, arms, neck, trunk...anywhere you are wanting to apply some lotion to make and keep your skin nice!
2. The quality and feel of the products: This is very nice stuff~it doesn't feel or leave an oily residue at all! I would say Carmex Healing Lotion feels like very nice department store lotion with the convenience of the local pharmacy. You can purchase this at Walgreens, walgreens.com or drugstore.com! Here's a $2 off to try it all out!
3. Scents of the products: This is an area that I didn't really care for because to me it has a mediciney smell. I'd like to see a scent free product or something a little milder. This scent doesn't really compete with my perfumes, but I would sooo love to see something in a different scent!
4. Thoughts on the product packaging: The packaging is a nice tube with a dark red (one of my fave colors) pop lid. It has yellow overall on the tube and red/black writing with a green band telling me it has Aloe and Vitamin E~this is wonderful news because it's so healing and makes my skins feel wonderful. Often when I've used lotion on my legs in the past they would itch, but not with Carmex Healing Lotion! This is so exciting for me!
I also received:
Carmex Healing Cream~4 oz
1. How does it work? This is a heavier cream that will leave some oily feeling at first but within a few minutes will go away fast! It all dried quickly with no after residue leaving my driest, roughest and cracked areas~elbows and heels feeling soft and supple! I think dry crusty elbows and heels are areas we need to keep looking nice! When I rubbed Carmex Healing Cream on my areas they quickly began to improve looking much nicer! whoot!
2. The quality and feel of the products: This is another very nice product. It is heavier than the lotion so you will want to be sure to use it on your driest thickest roughest skin. It will compare to thicker creams designed for the driest of the dry areas on our bodies. Living in a blustery cold climate will definitely be a good cause for use of Carmex Healing Cream!
3. Scents of the products: I'd like to see a scent free product. I believe that the scent was a little stronger in the cream than the lotion, but about the same in smell...mediciney to me! It's not prohibitive to my taste as far as odor, but it is definitely a little stronger.
4. Thoughts on the product packaging: Carmex Healing Cream comes in a tube that is more slender than the lotion packaging but has purple instead of the green box which says: "9 healing ingredients." This is a comfort to know that quality ingredients grace this product as well as fine packaging!
Also included are 3 lip balms:
3 lip tubes:
3Moisture Plus Ultra Healing Lip Balms:
1. Sheer Pink Tint
2. Sheer Peach Tint
3. Clear Satin Gloss Finish
2 Carmex lip pots:
This is a very nice prize package that will be so useful for one of you and is for me! I get to give ONE Carmex Healing Skin Care Prize Pack to some fortunate reader~all you have to do is...
Ends Nov. 18th 11: 30PM EST...a little EARLY and a VERY fast GiveAway!! You will want this one!
1. Leave me a comment telling me WHICH Carmex product you love (1 entry.)
2. Leave me a comment telling me WHICH Carmex Healing Cream or Healing Lotion you want to try (1 entry.)
3. Leave me a comment each entry (worth 5 entries) with the link to your blog post telling your readers about my giveAway! (5 entries)
4. Leave me a comment each etnry (worth 5 entries) with the link to your blog where you've grabbed my button (worth 5 entries.)
Thanks so much for coming by, and HURRY~Contest is ending soon!! SPREAD THE WORD~this is really very nice~$52 value!