Tuesday, November 30, 2010

REVIEW: Family Movie Night~Coming Dec 3rd 8PM/7 Central NBC: A Walk in MY Shoes

It's ABOUT TIME!! Somebody is noticing that families WANT and need good programing!   The sponsors: Proctor & Gamble and Walmart, of Family Movie Night are bringing family friendly viewing~movies fit for families that will inspire, encourage, and inform! I am thrilled with the concept.  I got to preview A Walk In My Shoes, and it's a little unexpected in its plot~no real religion, but some spiritualism~and well, a story for an older child, an older child or preteen would like it a lot.. teens and of course parents!...For young children, it's really not suited because it has ideas and concepts such as people switching identities that would be hard for them to follow~but I wholeheartedly applaud this effort and encourage you to pop some popcorn and gather up the kiddos...
THIS FRI~8PM/7 Central on NBC...

Check out my earlier post  HERE ~WATCH THE TRAILOR!  woot!
Enter my GiveAway~HERE!

No comments: