Saturday, November 13, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge: Day 13: Hulu~AND not the HOOP!

I'm so old I remember when the hulu-hoop came out! LOL!! Well, the hulu I'm grateful for today is actually a web movie/tv show hosting site that offers different things on varying months not the hula hoop! My hub was a beta tester a few years ago, so we've known about it for sometime, but today, did you know that they have some cool movies? I am so thankful that this morning I got to snuggle with the hub and watch a Danny Kaye film...oh it's soo cute and clean and FUNNY!! Imagine a frosty, chilled morning with no one up but us giggling to some silly, slap-stick antics of one of the most under rated talented men of the movies~Danny Kaye.  Sooo if you are looking for some wholesome entertainment that even your toddler can watch, check out these films HERE.  I am thankful for warm blankets, hub, the lap top we played it on, and our nice comfy bed...something about the comforts of HOME~

Head on over here to ck out the other grateful posts              !
btw~SisterT is not off her game...I KNOW it's a hula hoop! LOL!! But thanks for worrying...sometimes I NEED help! LOL!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Snuggling and watching a movie this morning sounds divine! So glad you enjoyed it for me! ; )

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

You crack me up. :)

I didn't realize that hulu had movies. I'll need to check that out. We've used it for a few tv shows before, but not for movies. Thanks for the heads up.

Enjoy your day!

Prairiemaid said...

Wow, great minds think alike! LOL

I posted something along similar lines today, sparked by the fact we watched John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara last night!!! Aren't the older movies and TV shows amazing?! We just didn't appreciate them until we got today's offerings.;)

Enjoy the weekend!

Hugs,
Cheryl

Jodi said...

I love Hulu! I haven't used it in a while, but we will probably be using it again real soon after our move! :)

Lorie said...

Snuggling and watching a movie sounds so nice. (I love hulu too.)

Unknown said...

i heart hulu! We don't have cable or even a dvd player at the moment, and hulu is one of the best things to have on a yucky rainy day when we can't go outside.

Michelle Smith said...

We're watching Little House on the Prairie right now. I agree about the older shows often being better. I will have to see what movies Hulu offers.

Catherine said...

Hulu is Cool-oo. We love it Too-loo!

Dawn said...

Amen! Blessings!

Stacie said...

Same here, we love hulu too. BUT, I didn't know they had movies, either!! So over to hulu I go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!