Sunday, November 28, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge: Day 28: FOUND Treasures...

front view shoulder bag
Have you ever lost something? I've done it so many times and the frustration is awful~but TODAY~my hub pulled a box loaded with my sewing stuff from the basement~woot! woot!! HERE was my purse I made last spring I HAD WONDERED what I did with it~as well as some gift projects just needing a few finishing touches~I JUST LOVE FOUND treasures!

I am so thankful too that hub hauled that box up AND I FOUND my purse! LOL!!

Head over to read these others on the last leg of our thankful journey                   !

side view.
We'll be heading on in DEC for some discussions about Holiday Bliss~you won't want to miss it!

5 comments:

jimi said...

That's great you found your long-lost purse! My husband found a bag of something of mine yesterday in the closet floor -- my pregnant underwear! That's a bag I was not glad to see! LOL! Have a great week!

Catherine said...

What great timing! A bag of almost finished gifts just before Christmas, and a new purse to boot! Whoo Hoo! There's a nice Advent correlation there. Unfinished gifts. Kind of like us. We all need a few little finishing touches as we go through Advent and "Prepare Ye the Way of the Lord". =)

Stacie said...

This is almost like when I switch purses and find a couple of dollars that I left from before!

Glad you found your purse!

Dawn said...

Oh how I do love finding hidden / missing treasures! And that purse is amazing!

Our Homeschool Reviews said...

So cool you found your purse. I love when I find lost things in our house.