Tuesday, November 9, 2010

FREEbie: Shutterfly Christmas Cards

Sister T loves a bargain and FREE is the absolute best.  One of my buddies on Facebook shared that Shutterfly is offering a FREE 50 Christmas cards promotion to bloggers (Did somebody call me?? :-)) to post about Shutterfly~well, oh well!! I checked it out, and here I AM~I'm ALL about FREE, right? 
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow à  http://bit.ly/sfly2010 
Soo  I got to cruise around on the Shutterfly site~AMAZING personalized Christmas cards are available. I have found a few I just love...and HOW did they know I was planning a photo card this year? uh?? I am sooooo excited! AND you know, I have found several that are going to work for us~hub is going to be thrilled too b/c NOW he doesn't have to print all the pics for me to make our cards! whoot!! FREE IS SOO GOOD!

Here are my choices:
 


Can you tell I've loved several.  Our pic is a family pic of us at VBS this year all dressed...you can see it HERE! (Now you know why I've chosen the red themed cards!)

And you know, there are loads of cards to chose from at Shutterfly Christmas Cards!

I also love stationary so you can get some HERE!

Here are my choices:
 Can you tell I've got a brown thing going on? I love these cards!!

Head on over to check out Shutterfly's ability to take my pics and make canvas art! Whoot!! HERE!

Christmas is that time of year you will want to give a shout out to your friends and family across the miles and why not with some cool pics that you want to share? This is sooo cool~head on over to ck out Shutterfly!

1 comment: