Monday, November 8, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge: Day 8: BE

I am grateful today for possabilites~that today I can BE who God wants me to be~in Christ I am a new creation, made in His image and BEing renewed continually.  For He has not given us a spirit of fear (think of what those Jewish/Roman Christians faced in the days of utter persecution~My petty stuff pales!), but of a sound mind...(Okay, I can claim a sound mind today b/c He promises: "Thou wilt keep in PERFECT PEACE whose mind is stayed on THEE (Can I get an AMEN?)

This sorta sums up the whole purpose of ME and how I am to BE~BEcoming~today~

Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me(Paul) his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began... 2 Timothy 1: 7-9
 Who are you gonna BE today?

I am thankful for all He allows me to BE in HIM~it's not for sissies either~catch that "prisoner and afflictions" part?

Head on over to see who the others are BEn' today HERE!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank God we don't have to do it ourself!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Oh I really needed to be reminded of this today. Thank you for sharing it.

i cant decide said...

Good thoughts! I am so thankful that I get to start over every day!

Have an awesome day!

Lorie said...

This is a great post. I love your enthusiasm.

Kelly said...

Very encouraging! Thanks for the reminder to Be ME.