Monday, November 29, 2010

Blog Cruise: SisterT's Talking About Extra Curriculars....

Busy, busy, busy is what we seem to be especially when DRAMA season is on us~BUT, we LOVE IT! Drama has provided so many cool things with my kiddos~speaking experience, monologue experience, theater experience, set, hair, makeup, publicity, concessions experiences...FUN and FRIENDS~All this~wrapped into just a few months twice a year~whoot!

Also we are heavily involved in our church. My kiddos are choir members, youth group members and attenders of every service and activity of our church.  Before the church decided to do away with youth AWANA~we did that too~my daughter is completing her work for her Citation Award~the last of the series of awards offered by AWANA. She has the Timothy and Meritorious already...I am so proud of her!

In the past, she volunteered for our local library.  Where we live now, there's little she can do there besides dusting books or helping with story time...it was really dealing with patrons and searches that she enjoyed so she's not doing this right now~
HOWEVER, she's learning to drive...(yikes!)...and so she's driving everywhere one of us is going...LOL...and will soon be taking her driver's course as required by law here in our state.  Okay, so for right NOW, you all are safe, okay?? LOL...

My son is a huge gamer so even when he heads to the library~it's about the computer for him...but he has a fish tank in his room and pond in the yard with little gold fish he loves...dunno how extra curricular it is...but he's the sound man at the church now...

We're busy, but also trying to learn to live right here at home...and HOME is what it's all about anyway...

Head            to read about other's extra curricular activities...whoot!
Enter my contest for Carmex Lip Tint Moisture!!

5 comments:

Jen U. said...

I'm impressed! You guys stay really busy. Enjoyed reading your post.

Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!I’ve been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work! Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Anonymous said...

I usually don’t post in Blogs but your blog forced me to, amazing work.. beautiful …

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would comment and say great theme, did you code it for yourself? Really looks excellent!

Anonymous said...

Very good post.