Friday, November 19, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge: Day 19~ Homeschooling 10th Year!

I am so thankful that I have been able to home school my children.  It's been such a blessing in our family to build the bonds of closeness, and it seems that they have learned quite a bit~while I'm sure we're not perfect~it's been GREAT! Today this applies as I have a head ache, and they can take personal responsibility for their learning~they KNOW what to do! This is great! We'll be back at it tomorrow~probably will continue to school all but Thursday...drama takes its toll, but so worth it!

I invite you to ck out my Free/GivAway tab and sidebar where you can see a list of resources I've been able to find~whoot! I have a few giveAways coming too~

Check out the Thankful  HERE!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Wow! A whole decade. Congratulations. We have been homeschooling for 9 years now, where has the time gone?

Jen U. said...

We are in our 9th year. ;-) It is a blessing beyond words, isn't it! So sorry for your headache but glad you were able to see some blessing because of it. I hope you feel better real soon!

Unknown said...

Amen SisterT! It is soooo worth it!!

the Mcclanahan 7 said...

I think it is worth it. Hope you get to feeling better. :)

aspiritofsimplicity said...

What a blessing for you and your children.

Catherine said...

Isn't it wonderful? I love the flexibility and the ability to go where THEIR minds want to travel! Congratulations. Ten years.. You rock! xo