Thursday, November 4, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge: Day 4: THREE....

I'm still THANK-FULL, and of all the things I've been full of gratitude for, God is the BEST~and He sends the most rewards.  I am so thankful for the Three~Triune God-Father, Son and Holy Spirit in my life. "For without Him, I would be nothing. Without Him, I'd surely fail...Jesus, oh Jesus!..." He has saved me from a life of disaster to one of joy and hope. His promises and power is the best ever~oh I could go on and on with telling of HIM in my life.  He's the BEST to be full of and thankful for~

Head on over HERE for the rest of a BIG dose of gratitude!
Thanks Brenda over @Garden of Learning!

6 comments:

April said...

What a wonderful thing to be thankful for. God is good!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings,
April

Michelle Smith said...

God is THE best, isn't He? :)

Vickie said...

AMEN!

Jill said...

Great post! God is the best. Your posts always reflect Philippians 4:4 "Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice." Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I second Vickie!

Jennifer said...

Yes, He is the VERY best thing to be thankful for!