Tuesday, November 2, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge: Day 2: THEE...

Yesterday I joined up with Garden of Learning for a 30 Day THANKSgiving challenge~booyah!!
  
Sooo NOW it's time to say JUST HOW MUCH you all mean to me.  Ya know, blogging would NOT be nearly so much fun if you all didn't come by here and give me a shout out every once in a while~ohhh no, it wouldn't! WHAT writer of thoughts and ideas intentionally holds the secrets of her pen sooo close tight-fist' ed that there's no satisfaction in the sharing? I dunno those stats, but I think the numbers are few~soooo count me in as one who's incredibly thankful TODAY for all of you! You cannot imagine how much fun I find in not only knowing you come here and read my rambles, but also in the reading of your stuff too...Some of ya'll are REALLY good! HONEST! And I am soo proud to be a minoote mini~schooool (okay, I'm kidding with the spelling!! LOL) part of your lives!!

Wishing you all a FANTASTIC day of being THANK-FULL on Day 2...Head on over to ck out the rest of us THANKers...HERE!

Praise God from Whom ALL blessings FLOW.......!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree... in fact, I have been teary today seeing the comments and prayers of blogging friends, including you! Thank you for your prayers on our behalf today!

~H

Jill said...

Great post! I know I am thankful for when I receive comments on my blog. Thank you!

Dawn said...

Nice to know I am finally appreciated! HA! Just kidding. Great post! I often tell people that mention they read my stuff but don't leave comments, to leave comments so I know people are really reading what I write. LOL Have a wonderfully blessed day my friend!

Pat said...

I agree and am finding new blogs to read and getting new bloggers to read my blog and it is something to be thanful for and oh so much fun.

Catherine said...

Thanks. You made me smile. (You're really good at that!) I hope your day is abundantly blessed. You are such a ray of light. *hug*

Susan said...

Thank you for being thankful for those of us who are thankful for YOU! Those comments sure to seem to make it all worthwhile, don't they?

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

I agree that it's always nice to know that people enjoy reading what you write. I'm one of the ones that is guilty of not always clicking through and commenting. :( I am trying to do better. Can we have a little extra time in the day just for blog hopping? ;) lol!

Have a wonderful day!!

Unknown said...

great post! I have to agree, it always makes my day to see new comments on my blog posts. LOVE IT! :)

Prairiemaid said...

Sweet post! Our online friends are a great source of support and friendship.

Blessings,
Cheryl

Michelle Smith said...

Thanks for thanking your readers today. I know that sometimes I get oh-so-busy with my own family (even housework!) and all that I have little energy or time left for visiting around others' blogs and commenting. Yet the community aspect of blogging is so important, too, isn't it? Without readers and interaction it becomes pointless. :)

Vickie said...

Funny...I think I have more online friends than I do real life friends :) I love visiting so many people in one sitting. And those like you, with lots of sense of humor LOL