Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Marines

Sister T would like to extend a respectful and honoring salute to the men and women and their families who serve our nation so well~where ever they are taken in whatever the conditions. I thank God for each of you~Please head over here to join my friends, Marine Corps Nomads andOur Village is a LIttle Different in honoring the 235th Birthday of their service. I am deeply touched by the video presented as well as their remarks.  I grew up around Paris Island, South Carolina and have a special place in my heart for our soldiers.

God Bless America~
HOME of the free BECAUSE
of the BRAVE!

3 comments:

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Semper Fi!! :)

aspiritofsimplicity said...

Happy birthday to the Marine's!

Heather said...

I am on my way to visit Heather's post and watch the movie--What a sacrifice these men make!! One of my son's friends is going into the Air Force--I am so proud of him!