Walmart and P&G (Proctor and Gamble) have once again teamed up for a great movie that is family friendly~Set in the mid west, Zach Taylor is a promising game designer who has won a chance to make it big...but his values are tested~HOW WILL Zach pull it all together? Will he be able to be true to his family AND his team??...This film will appeal to boys who are into computer games as well as girls. It's totally family friendly with a great plot and outcome. It's set to air Friday, Dec 2nd 8/7c on NBC~You will want to have the whole family gather for this one~
I really enjoyed Game of Your Life, but I couldn't get my almost 16 yr old boy interested. After viewing it, I believe he will really want to watch it b/c he's such a gamer. Maybe he'll tune in on the second~I think it's GREAT and most kids will like it.
I received a sneak peak in exchange for this review from Propeller for my honest opinions without monetary compensation. My opinions are my own.
Thanks so much~ENJOY the trailor and catch it on NBC, Friday Dec 2nd 8/7c~;-))
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Thursday, November 3, 2011
I'm embracing this little word~Are you?? Got any good/bad changes happening you wanna share??
Link up and go ck out the Grat Challenge (CLICK the button below)~we're real THANK FULL!
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
1. RENEWED sense of self. I feel so much better about me. I'm still a great big fat woman (no way to deny this any longer or cover it up~BUT I am looking but more importantly FEELING MO LIKE ME! WOOT!)
2. NEW vigor and energy. I'd like to say I'm ready to run the marathon I hope to at least power walk one day if not RUN~BUT no! It will be a while...however, it's amazing HOW BAD I felt and honestly I feel so good I really didn't KNOW HOW BAD I was feeling...no kidding...(hey, and HOW MUCH better WILLL I feel??? Oh yeah! ;-)) THIS IS exciting!
3. I can BUY CLOTHES. For you gals out there who haven't been in the shape I've been in ~you won't 'get' this...but, I couldn't go in a store and pick out a thing even in the great big fat shops...NOPE. I couldn't. I don't wear tight clothing or other ill fitting duds, so I was relegated to catalog shopping or sewing my items...you think THAT was fun? Oh, it did the job, and I was clothed and I looked as 'nice' as was possible...nothing WORSE imho than ill-fitting clothing on a person...but anyway, I am blessed! YOU SHOULD SEEEEE the 90 gal tub of clothes I can NO LONGER WEAR that are leaving my life~TY Lord! And then, there's the JOY~SHEER JOY of going into the local walmart and while it's not ideal~BEING ABLE to buy an article IF I WANT TO...PTL! I'm like a kid in a candy store and honestly don't know WHAT I WANT...options are a good thing! OH YES!
4. LESS MIND CLUTTER. I am looking with HOPE to my future. HOPE...ever been sick and tired and had no HOPE? Well, even in a faith based life~LIFE can seem difficult to reach...BEEN THERE-DONE THAT and thanks to the Lord, I'm on the up-swing! I'm cleaning out and clearing out...might even get rid of things I'd NEVER dreamed of with a renewed sense of 'less is definitely MO!'...
5. BUSY and MO busy. I'm not bored nor overwhelmed. LIFE IS feeling pretty right. I'm on a spiritual/mental and emotional journey that I won't graduate from~oh no! I'm here...FOR LIFE...so...don't ask me about my DIEt...this is NOT it at all..and never worked for me...I'm on the 12 step recovery~spiritual healing to fix what ails this mind and body kind of LIFER program One Day At a Time...and you know what? I'm working it daily and everyday~MULTIPLE times a day...So yep, I'm busy...but it's all good!
Thanks for stopping in to SEE MY PROGRESS~I'll post up a post of some of my changes IN me...I think all but a more recent pic~let's see....Yup, HERE it is...
Hey, join on up and count your blessings day by day this November and really DO some THANKS GIVING! CLICK that button up top! woot!
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
So I'm thankful for DIRTY DISHES...
I gotta JUMP OFF HERE~and FLING myself to go spruce it all up for the next round of hungry participants who really enjoy this wonderful bounty God is providing!
Thanks for coming by and to Brenda for this THANKS GIVING opportunity!