Thursday, November 3, 2011

GRATITUDE CHALLENGE 2011~DAY 3....THIS TOO SOON Shall Pass!


YEP, life is a continuum and it's always changing.  And just when I'm thinking oh this is GREAT or this is ROTTEN, life throws something else and there I am...DIFFERENT from that former thought...oh yes! Sooo TODAY, DAY 3 I am thankful for CHANGE..yeah, I said that ugly~uncomfortable~almost nasty little word that represents mayhem and peace, wonder, excitement, pain and purpose...ALL of every little bit of life is propelled around in CHANGES...and One Day At a Time, which truly equals milliseconds for me~CHANGE IS HERE..permanently!  Soo I will be grateful to God for bringing these to me~even in the sadness or gladness...ONE THING ISSSSSSSSS for sure..there is ALWAYS CHANGE!

I'm embracing this little word~Are you?? Got any good/bad  changes happening you wanna share??
Link up and go ck out the Grat Challenge (CLICK the button below)~we're real THANK FULL!




Hugs,
SisterT

2 comments:

Kimberly Kovach said...

Changes-Putting house on the market, husband laid off, being installed kicking and screaming as youth leader, invalid father moving in. Yeah, we have had changes. Not sure how many of those I am thankful for yet, but DO know that God is in control and all will work out.

Ammy said...

I typically don't adjust quickly to change, but the Lord is working on me! I awarded you the Versatile Blogger award on my blog, thanks for all the great reads! http://thequinnfamily6.blogspot.com Ammy