Monday, July 4, 2011

HEALTH~ME In Pics From the YR!

I'm so excited to be 75#s down and so I wanna show off my progress in pics~here's ME throughout the year!
This was taken last night at church, July 3, 2011.  Not all fixed up, but the REAL ME LOL!

 Taken at the park on a blustery day May 2011 ;-))

This was taken Feb 2011~you can't see my whole DOUBLE CHIN in this one!

You can in this one~whole family ;-))

Another one from Feb 2011 with my Mama ;-))

 Christmas pic with the kiddos in early Dec 2010

Nov 29, 2010 w/hub!


Nov 2010!


Aug 2010 with a friend ;-))

Taken in July 2010

Where it all began in April 2010~75lbs ago!

8 comments:

Michelle Smith said...

Wow, you have done such a great job eating healthily and exercising! I'm so proud of you! Thanks for sharing the photos taken throughout the past year of you and your family. I'm sure they've encouraged you along the way. :)

Lynn said...

Congratulations.. I'm so proud of you. You've come a long way sweet friend.. You're looking awesome!!

Lorus! said...

75 pounds!!!! WooHoo! You look beautiful! I am so proud of you for sticking with your plan. I look forward to your picture one year from now.

Laura O in AK said...

Way to Go, Sister Tipster!!

I am so happy for you and hope that more progress continues in the upcoming year.

Everytime I feel the urge to gorge on something unhealthy, I try to remember a phrase the Weight Watchers leader shared years ago..."Nothing tastes as good as thin feels." I'm not all the way to a skinny weight, but I know that my current weight is lower than past year and I feel SO MUCH BETTER.

Heidi said...

Wow, Sister T - you're looking great! What's your secret? I need to do something too.

Heather said...

You look fantastic! Congrats!-I bet you feel much better, too:) that is some hard work and I'm happy for you!

Unknown said...

Fantastic!!!! I'm so proud of you. I'm trying to eat healthy also since I'm seeing my daughter following in my footsteps. Great job and keep up the good work.

Our Homeschool Reviews said...

Congrats on losing 75lbs! That is quite an accomplishment!