Monday, July 25, 2011

LIFE: When In Doubt...

I am maxed out right now with all kinds of stressors.  My dryer is putting 'black marks' on our clothes and a whole slew of other struggles, but mostly I'm eaten up with indecision about some important things in my life...

One friend has essentially left her blogging life behind, and I so get that~I am struggling with WHAT to say to you all...even on a very infrequent basis right now.  Have I said ALLL I need to say or have a voice to say?  I do know that my life is rapidly changing, and my interests are following in quick pursuit!  Soo the bigger question is~
WHAT DO I have to contribute to you all on this blog? AM I WORTH reading and being kept up with?

Let's get REAL~not much~ I'm guessing...and prob not.  So what purpose will my blog serve YOU and me?

Can I preserve this medium for the occasional review now that we're not traditionally homeschooling and should I have something pertinent to say? Or should I just consider this adventure done and over, moving on to different but less 'virtual' activities in my life?  I can't even find myself purging the old texts/homeschooling books of these past several years right now...

I'm in OVERLOAD...my life is changing so fast that my head is spinning...Oh I know it's an age and a stage of life, but it's NO fun~mostly, no fun...and I don't think I can even stand to tare out the WALL to fix the dryer by plumbing for the new one~just can't hardly *think* of the mess this will create in my life and the amount of work involved...knowing hub is not able to finish it in one fowl swoop (have I EVER said HOW MUCH I hate UNFINISHED projects???)...oh brother! I definitely need a dryer, but in Summer, the clothesline is preferred by me anyway~FOR COST...uh...when in doubt...

DON'T.

Hub's in no mood to hear me on this either, but I am so way worn out...

What about attacking this MESS in a few weeks when he can dedicate the time to FINISH~also, DO IT RIGHT??

Thanks for listening to me vent this morning~What are you up to these days?  Getting ready for back to school? What does THAT look like in your household? Let me know you came by! ;-))
SisterT

No comments: