Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday Bliss: Days 27 and 28~SNOW

We STILL have snow here~in fact, it's been on the ground three weeks~but yesterday we had a lovely time tubing on Mad River Mt.  SisterT didn't tube, but her kiddos and the youth group did~woot! Loads of fun for them...I got the play MOM and hold stuff while they went at it~here's some pics:  BTW~THANKS for praying me up a NEW camera~woot!  Read Mo BLISS
HERE
Youth Group...
Girl Thing One cold~brrr....!
Girl Thing One Tubing...

Sunday on our way to church.
Winter countryside...
Roads were pretty bad...

4 comments:

Catherine said...

We finally had our first real snow, and boy, we got whalloped! the boys were thrilled. (me and hubby, not so much.. lol) but they had a ball out playing in it. We'll probably be tubing tomorrow. Fun, fun, fun. I

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

What fun! It seems like everyone got snow but us. We usually have snow, too.

Jennifer said...

Snow tubing! We did that in Gatlinburg. I didn't realize it was a common past-time for people who live with snow. Have fun.

Kelly said...

Tubing! Haven't done that since I was a kid. We don't get snow much around her in SC so I'm always thankful to see pictures of "live" snow. Thanks for sharing.