Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Bliss 2010: Day 7~Busy ness~

It's either good or bad, but busy ness is rampant this time of year. Everything from shopping to event attending~there's something to be done or needs doing.  Whew~Sister is ready for a break, already, and it's only the 7th! LOL...Seriously, we are pretty busy during the holidays~church activities and family. We have no extended family living near, but sometimes travel and then folks visiting us here...we like to entertain too.  Oh, wait.  I gotta clean for that...NIX entertaining...LOL...

What keeps you busy this time of year?

I'm crafting and cleaning and schooling and churching, and and and and and...

READ MO               !

Don't forget my giveAway for that film: The Naria Code HERE ENDS 12/12!!

5 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

So true! It is so busy and we need to slow down and reflect on Christ.

Anonymous said...

What keeps me busy this time of year?

Trying to keep up with my wife :-)

God bless you and have a great week

~Ron

Jen U. said...

We are busy fudge making today. And I am busy trying not to eat all of the fudge that we are busy making. ;-) It's supposed to be for our neighbors.

I agree- busy time of year.

Prairiemaid said...

Boy, do I hear you!!!

Blessings,
Cheryl

Vickie said...

Yes....Busy days with late nights...ahhh tis the season lol