Here's the list...and hopefully SOON it Santa comes through..LOL..Maybe I can talk a kiddo into using their equipment for some pics~ya think?? I'll post them up when I can and let ya know~HOPEFULLY before I have to wrap and send!LOL!!
1. Crochet kitchen sets: dish towel with matching pot holders (cloth is purchased b/c some of my recipients dislike thick cloths.) 100% cotton yarn makes it very nice and better for this purpose. Besides, I hate acrylic yarn for the most part!!
2. Floral arrangement with candle. This is a re-purpose of a gift I'd gotten that I found broken evidently broken during storage. It's a milk glass bowl for my friend with a chip (chip was present..and not there when purchased) inside the dish, making it unusable for food. I discussed with my friend~TALK about spoiling a surprise! AND then she wanted the bowl...loves it~sooo making an everyday floral centerpiece. Candle is cinnamon and a dark pumpkin color. Using silk ivy of differing hues of green...should be pretty!
3. Quilted pot holders for those who like pretty over sturdy. I am applying fabrics on quilted tops and quilting the whole potholder. Looks pretty cool!
4. Finished up a fleece throw in primary red for my daughter. Her room colors are black, grey/cream and primary red.
5. Finished up a crochet blanket for my son in baby blue/chocolate brown and cream 100% cotton yarn. I hate acrylic! So all my projects are cotton.
I don't make all my gifts, but I do like to craft. I bead, crochet, quilt, sew, food preserve, write, paint, draw, refinish furniture~restoration...I dunno...if I wanna do it~often I try...
I'd love to learn how to do stained glass art and make glass beads...oh I forgot~I do ceramics too! LOL
Christmas is a special time of year where we just get to have so many warm and inviting things in our lives~remembering the REASON for the Season! It's a favorite time for our family! Last night we were blessed to a Christmas concert with a musical group and area talent. What a fun time!
Head HERE to read more Holiday Bliss!
GiveAway: Family film: The Narnia Code HERE! Ends 12/12 11:59 EST.