Saturday, December 25, 2010

Holiday Bliss Day 25: Christmas Day

Merry Christmas to you and your precious family!

Right now, my little ppl are snug in their beds thinking Santa just doesn't come around much anymore b/c they are soo grown up~HA! Not sooooooooooo...we opened gifts last night, but this morning they have some surprises to find! I can't wait!! They will really be excited! Shhh,,,don't tell 'em, okay?

It's going to be a lazy, easy day today.  No big meals~No muss or fuss...biggest thing will be homemade waffles for breakfast for the kiddos~their request!  SisterT is going to relax~hitting the last bit of shopping yesterday causes ME to get a day OFF today~ha! LOL...wonder if one of Santa's elves will keep the kitchen clean?

Sooo what are you doing today?

Merry Christmas! God rest ye merry gentlemen (women-folk too ;-))

Mo BLISS                   !

6 comments:

the Mcclanahan 7 said...

I'm with you, I am doing nothing today. We did our Christmas last night and my husband is at work today so we will probably just play games and be lazy. We are even going to eat left overs.

Catherine said...

Merry Christmas! I hope the day has been happy, relaxing and full of love. xo

Laura O in AK said...

Enjoy your day 'off'! Hubby is in charge of cooking today, so I get a mini-break.

Have a Merry Christmas with your family :o)

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Merry CHRISTmas! We had a relaxing day. We spent the whole day in our CHRISTmas pajamas. ;)

Michelle Smith said...

It sounds like you had a good, lazy day. We kept our Christmas meal simple this year, too. I baked a turkey breast last night, which I warmed up today plus warmed up a spiral sliced ham. I enjoyed keeping it simple. :)

Jennifer said...

Merry Christmas! I hope it was a wonderful day for all of you.