Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday Bliss: Day 20~Shop Till I Drop

SisterT HATES to admit it~but she loves to shop...only problem~money! LOL...Got any spare bucks hanging around? NO? Didn't think so...most of us are short on cash this time of year~sooo I get creative in my shopping. I like to begin early and will most likely start right after Christmas for next year~purchasing cards for the church card exchange and gifts that will hold all year long...I let my fingers do the walking too~I internet research most things~Coupons and money backs are great~I make stuff too..but this is another post...But my shopping definitely consumes me~like today hub and I are heading to the stores~for some last minute deal finding~AND I am hitting the web too~our kids don't mind if it comes a day or two behind the frey...

Sooo did you finish your Christmas shopping blitz yet?

Read mo BLISS HERE!

5 comments:

Vickie said...

Yes I have finished my shopping :) I haven't finished the "making" side of things yet tho. I should start earlier in the year when I have this many kids and grandkids to shop for....I just know that if I did that...I'd find something all year long and they'd all end up with 20+ gifts each. LOL I do need to start homemade projects much much sooner tho.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Love to shop but online not in the stores with all the crowds.

jimi said...

You and I are very different in that way, SisterT! I HATE to shop. I think it stems from childhood shopping nightmares. My mother would shop and shop and shop, dragging me along. We'd have to ask the guard to let us out of the mall because all the doors would be locked cause we stayed so long! My little boys have never been in a mall! The only store I've been in recently is WalMart. I don't shop hardly at all for Christmas, except internet shopping, and not much at that. But, I understand it's FUN for you, so I hope you HAVE A BLAST today! (Actually, my dh and I are heading out tonight for a quick run to the five and dime for some little goodies for the children). :)

the Mcclanahan 7 said...

All I have left is some goodies for the stockings. I love big malls, we live in a small town so our mall is very small. When we are out of town my oldest daughter and I find the mall while hubby stays at the hotel with the little kids. Most of the time we only buy a pretzel(our mall doesn't sell them). But we have some fun memories of roaming the stores.

Catherine said...

I love to shop, but have become a pro at the online thing, since it's a bit harder with two ten year old (BORED) boys in tow. I am also pretty creative. I have a Christmas Stash going all year long.