Sunday, August 1, 2010

Blog Hop~NOT Back to School (Heart of the Matter)

Not Back to School Blog Hop I am sooo N O T ready for school to begin~but this week has me thinking even HARDER about this year! I have just a few things on my *WISH* list left to purchase and items I am going to sell.  We have a general plan and aim~2010-11 IS going to be our best year YET!
Join me each week as I get ready for the NOT Back to School blog hop from Heart of the Matter!


The schedule looks like this~
  • Monday, Aug 2 – Friday, Aug 6: Curriculum Week  
SPOILER ALERT:  I will share our curriculum~sources and resources~I will tell some secrets of getting curriculum for LESS and how to time manage IT all!
  • Monday, Aug 9 – Friday, Aug 13: School Room Week
  • Monday, Aug 16 – Friday, Aug 20: Student Photo Week
  • Monday, Aug 23 – Friday, Aug 27: Day-in-the-Life Week

No comments: