Monday, August 16, 2010

Blog Hop~NOT Back to School Student Photo Week (Heart of the Matter)


Glad you stopped by! We won't be gearing up OFFICIALLY until after Labor Day,  and the kiddos are with grandparents this week! I'll introduce them to you and show you a few pics!  It's our prayer that you have the best year ever!
Click HERE to see everyone else's great pics!
I am the sweetest most loving dog, EVER!

I do smile, SOMETIMES...LOL!
Cat in the basket ... ... LOL!

Cowgirl who taught Missions in VBS this year!
THIS is the mean dog! LOL..4.5lbs of M E A N! LOL

MOM~WE ARE NOT happy with your photography skills!

2 comments:

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

I should have included our dog in the pictures as he always wants to be involved. I like the western theme for the pictures. :)

Susan said...

LOL, you are a hoot! Love the pictures. Blessings:-)