I'm joining in the fun!Gena Suarez, Publisher of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine is holding a contest for TOS Crew to create a sell sheet to promote The 2010 Schoolhouse Planner offering a $100 PRIZE! (This is not an unbiased REVIEW.) I am a member of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine Crew review team working as an independent contractor. I received a download of this planner in exchange for my entry.
parent faces is
How can I get the job doneof educating my child?
Good question! We know you're concerned about making your home and homeschool the BEST it can be! We're right along side you working to answer this and more!
O R G A N I Z A T I O N !
Inside you will find
- Daily planning pages with customizable dates across the top and subjects down the left side.
- Calendars for 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- High school transcript, chores and picture chore chart for non-readers and money management forms.
- An additional week at a glance form—choose the form best suited for your needs.
- A marking period planner using six, 6-week periods with space for all subjects.
- A quarter planner based on four, 9-week quarters—a great fit for your homeschool.
- Homeschool requirements form lets you track laws or better prepare for a move.
- Forms to track unfinished units as well as a unit study brainstorming template!
- Testing forms now cover recording standardized testing and yearly assessments.
- Bible reading takes on new meaning with the new Bible reading highlights form.
- Bible reading schedules—this time enjoy the option of a chronological form or go in the order generally published!
- Even pages to record instrument practice and extracurricular activities are here.
- Over 120 forms! CHECK IT OUT!
With hundreds of combined options that you will tailor to meet your own needs the possibilities are literally endless! Print all or none! We designed a feature to be great~ fully interactive fields where you type in your own information and save in your files or print.
Don't wait! Has your year begun?
Make it the best with organization~
The 2010 Schoolhouse Planner!
Each month there are informational pages, resources and encouragement.
Topics such as
- Top Five Tips for Managing Your Homeschool While Managing Your Home
- The Benefits of Joining a Homeschool Co-op
- The Value of Reading the Classics
- Beating Burnout: Don't Just Survive, THRIVE!
- and more!
Go ahead and save it to your hard drive. You can get right back to it and make it your very own with just a few clicks of the mouse.
Why wait when organization to help
is just a download away?
As homeschool parents, we know what concerns and issues you have in getting this very important job done. We've been there, and because the education of our precious children is so important, we brought together some notable names in homeschooling with encouragement and information such as
- Beating Burnout: Don’t Just Survive, THRIVE! by Heidi St. John
- Feed Your Children, Dads! by Clay Clarkson
- Grades & Homeschooling by Meredith Curtis
- What Kind of Homeschooler Are You?—A collection of articles about different homeschooling styles. Authors include Amanda Bennett, Karen Andreola, and Nancy K. Baetz.
- And many others by Ed and Amy Pak, Jeannie Fulbright, Maggie Hogan, Christopher Wright, and more!
O R G A N I Z A T I O N
Remember The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine is 100% guaranteed or your money back within 7 days!
Have a great year with your new organization from
The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine.