has shared some neat awards with SisterT! WhOOhoo!
THANK YOU~thank you!!
As part, I am to share 7 things about ME and pass them on to 7 bloggers who I esteem! Oh how fun! AND...Since there are two, I believe I'm going to pick 7 for each award! I find it hard to chose just seven, OK?? LOL!
OK. HERE WE GO~
1. I am a southerner and PROUD of it LOL! GirlRaisedInTheSouth!
2. I've been blonde, brunette, and a redheaded...blonds definitely HAVE MO fun~lol!
3. I love most foods. The exception is...tripe and other disgusting stuff... (IF you don't know~trust me, don't ask!
4. I am crafty~lol! (crochet, sewing, drawing, painting, beads, uh...??? LOL~if I WANT to, I usually can!)
5. My fave color is pink.
6. I'm a preacher's wife, and I teach kids at church often...
7. I DO NOT play the piano~lol..(YOU HAVE NO idea HOW MANY times I've been asked that!!) LOL
BONUS: I like cold weather! and HATE bugs!
OK, now to pass on this Sunshine Award~just looking at it makes me smile inside...so I want to honor those blogs that do this for me~I will say that this is a tough decision as I enjoy more than seven! Just know this, they're in no particular order~oh HOW hard THAT would be!
Homeschooling Hearts and Minds makes me chuckle because I enjoy reading about her littles! I get a kick out of them!Sooo cute!
Homeschooling on a Wing and a Prayer shines bright with her humor! I LOVE it!
Our Busy Homeschool has adorable children! I am partial to red-heads and cute ones at that! This is a neat blog!
The Cow Queen literally cracks me up! OVER her followers she has written: "THE HERD" LOL...ROFL!
ElCloud Homeschool: Busy Minds, Busy Hands, Busy Feet is one I enjoy for her storytelling! The header grabs me too with ALL those feet ;-))
Patriots of the Republic Academy has precious children who love to do hands on stuff~precious!
Clothes Line Musings has a fun way of writing that brings me a chuckle!
Until the Day Dawn has awesome content! I really enjoy reading her inspirations!
Plans 4 You has neat stuff to read too...has teenagers and I like reading about them as well as her love of farm/country stuff!
Training Up Children For Christ is a cool blog that I enjoy! READ ON!
Walking Home... is a neat blog with some cool stuff...I love it!
Mom Loves Books inspires me to be a better ME! Thank you!
Ladybug Chronicles is a fantastic photographer~I LOVE her pics!
Peace Creek on the Prairie has some neat homeschooling resources and beautiful kiddos!