Saturday, August 21, 2010

CONTEST: Planner AD~Vote For The Best!

To spice things up a bit, Gena Suarez, TOS Publisher has asked everyone to vote for the best The 2010 Schoolhouse Planner~including the CREW~whoohoo! Wow! Well, I am honored to have made the first cut of 16 Here!   Please go check them ALL out as these folks have put loads of time and creativity into promoting the planner and writing a sell sheet.  THIS IS EXCITING! Yayyy! Here!

CONGRATS to everyone chosen and 
MAY THE BEST AD WIN!

1 comment:

Rodna Allman said...

hey Sister! I wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about the award you gave me. I have been meaning to get back with you, but have been so busy.
So, I need to post that I receved the award, and then give it to others as well, and then link that post back to you?
Sorry, I have never done this before! LOL
Thanks, Rodna