Saturday, April 9, 2011

REVIEW: SCIENCE the FUN Way~

Science Weekly
Website 
1-800-4-W E E K L Y
PRICE: Subscription Prices: <20 $4.95 yr per child/>20 $19.95 each per child
AGES: PreK, K, 1,2,3,4,5-6th
I say: Very well done and informative~AWESOME!

I received a sample topic of all the age levels of Science Weekly as part of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine's TOS CREW in exchange of my honest opinions without monetary compensation. My opinions are my own. 
 Wanna MAKE DIRT?? Okay, silly question, I know! But I received the Science Weekly on Composting and  it's pretty neat how it broke down the topic into the age groups ~made it interesting and easy to understand but thorough! Reminds me of a kid newspaper on science each child can have! Fun! There are activities and as well as information~I especially liked the teaching material which is the adult version of the material~

Looking for a neat way to reinforce or teach various aspects of Science? Consider Science Weekl!
Want to see a sample? You can ck out every level and the teaching notes! 
The sample is on the Coral Reef~pretty cool!  You'll wanna ck them all out!


We enjoyed Science Weekly and I used it when planning our garden and compost this year~Head over to read what the CREW is saying             !

No comments: