Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gabby Moms: Eternal Encouragment Magazine Formerly TEACH Magazine

MY basement clean out...
All you've got to do is walk outside your home or turn on the radio or TV to know that people need HELP.  Things have become desperate for so many that ...You can fill in the blank and it's can be very bad.  HOMES are IN PERIL~Even the strongest home needs help.  I remember being a mother with young children.  I remember those child rearing challenges~the challenge of balancing being a wife and a mother...a homemaker, nurse, taxi driver, financial officer, chef...It's still my life~a little bit further down the road...but I KNOW the struggle.

And I'm not alone. Eternal Encouragement Magazine is here each quarter to offer a refreshing respite to my hustle and bustle life.  There's more than just a new name, too!  Mrs. Lorie Flem has a resizing of the whole publication to an easy carry as you go smaller version~all the same gorgeous magazine of the past, but in a smaller size~fits easy in my big ole tote!  LOVE that~

Dolls OUT of the basement~need clothes...       
Inside you will find:
All ~ ALL kinds of encouragement~
parentin
mothering
household hints
homeschooling
AND MORE~


Would you believe ALL that for just  $25.97     to subscribe? 

This is definitely a woman's Biblical magazine and conservative to the hilt~You will love it!

Check out what the other Gabby Moms are saying HERE AND the website for Eternal Encouragement Magazine HERE!!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

I love how your writing is to the point!
nice review ;)
fellow Gabby Mom

Victoria Stankus said...

Nice job, but just curious to know what the pictures of the basement and dolls have to do with your post? Am I missing it?

Beth said...

Well the pictures got my attention, maybe that was the intent :0)

Kimberly said...

Thanks for posting, SisterTipster :) So far I've only done spring cleaning in my sunroom - it doesn't look like a mudroom anymore!

Danielle Leigh said...

It is nice to know that when we are all caught up in our own messes and families, that we are not alone. There are other mothers out there going through the same thing, day after day! We don't have to feel isolated. Great review!

Fellow Gabby Mom