Friday, January 21, 2011

Fit Mommy Friday: WK 3: Workin' It~


SisterT was sick last week, but ended up getting in 3 days of exercise anyway~woohoo! This really is working for me, and I feeling so much better. I also find that my food is doing well too. I cut my calories last week to the 1500-1600 range and have continued with no white stuff eating 5-6 times a day. I did this a total of 7 days and this week have gone back to 3 squares and adding a snack if I need it at night.  This seems to be really working for me, and I am thankful.  My jeans are getting looser and so it won't be long I get to purchase new ones! WOOT! I've not been smaller than the pair I have on now other than in the dissent on the way to the dispear I have found myself when gaining this weight in the first place.  I am truly excited!


This week I began faithfully with a good water aerobic workout for 50 min in the pool on Monday, but we got an ice storm on Tues night~so no go yesterday~was very busy today...  I have been doing some range of motion exercises and movement since I can't go swim in this weather~but..HOPEFULLY tomorrow we can go~There's just something special about that pool and exercising!

Soooo how are you doing ?  Is it working for ya?  My journey has entailed small changes that over time have made a huge impact.  Won't you join me? woot!

Head on over to ck out the other Fit Mommys HERE!

3 comments:

Briana said...

Good job!

Annie Kate said...

Great week! You're doing awesome! Keep it up.

Annie Kate

lexi @ pink and orange coffee said...

it is totally the little things that count...and add up quickly!

Can't wait to hear about your new jean purchase!!!