Friday, January 21, 2011

Fit Mommy Friday: WK 3: Workin' It~


SisterT was sick last week, but ended up getting in 3 days of exercise anyway~woohoo! This really is working for me, and I feeling so much better. I also find that my food is doing well too. I cut my calories last week to the 1500-1600 range and have continued with no white stuff eating 5-6 times a day. I did this a total of 7 days and this week have gone back to 3 squares and adding a snack if I need it at night.  This seems to be really working for me, and I am thankful.  My jeans are getting looser and so it won't be long I get to purchase new ones! WOOT! I've not been smaller than the pair I have on now other than in the dissent on the way to the dispear I have found myself when gaining this weight in the first place.  I am truly excited!


This week I began faithfully with a good water aerobic workout for 50 min in the pool on Monday, but we got an ice storm on Tues night~so no go yesterday~was very busy today...  I have been doing some range of motion exercises and movement since I can't go swim in this weather~but..HOPEFULLY tomorrow we can go~There's just something special about that pool and exercising!

Soooo how are you doing ?  Is it working for ya?  My journey has entailed small changes that over time have made a huge impact.  Won't you join me? woot!

Head on over to ck out the other Fit Mommys HERE!

3 comments:

i cant decide said...

Good job!

Annie Kate said...

Great week! You're doing awesome! Keep it up.

Annie Kate

Unknown said...

it is totally the little things that count...and add up quickly!

Can't wait to hear about your new jean purchase!!!