Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fit Mommy Day 1 Water-Water-Ruuuuuun!

3:53PM Ha! Today is the FIRST day of the rest of my life, right? LOL...And yesterday I made some goals~water/working this body and prayer along with a healthful plan of eating.  I have STUCK like glue to my plan...

Will do a wrap up in a while...I have loads of weight to lose...actually have a few hundred pounds to leave behind..in the dust...and I am working it...praying about it....going for it! With God at the helm.  I am honest, open and willing to do what it takes...God is willing and so am I~one day at a time!

My tools are Fitday.com and the 10 day Fit Mommy check list...oh yeah!! and the oa tools.  Be back~

Okay~goals completed.  Water: ck  Exercise: ck...food plan: ck...prayer: ck
Today is ONE MO Day... I'm taking it a minute to equal an hr and a day at a time~oh yeah!!

No comments: