Monday, June 21, 2010

Blog Walk Week 2

Yo!
~on the WALK again this week checking out the TOS CREW~

Here's  a little truth: ALL these bloggers are homeschoolers with their OWN PERSONAL take on homeschooling and life~You will get a different flavor on each read~


School Around the Table has something in common with my family~TEENAGERS~! 

1628 I'm dying to KNOW why the numbers!! But let me say that she has three adorable children and makes homemade yogurt~I'm in!! 

Morris Family Madness Ha~the TAG LINE:  "AKA Getting the Maniacs to Sit Still" hahahaha! I am loving this blog and her sense of humor! Hey, the father's day honor post is awesome!  Happy Fathers Day

Homeschool Musings Adorable kids and a great blog~love her TOP Ten...and the puppy is soo cute!

"I know in my heart my Lord was giving me a small glimpse of Himself that day. He was giving me a gift, filling me with such indescribable joy it just warmed my soul..."Go check out Homeschooling (and then some!)

Heartfelt Homeschooling  I can relate to this family in their search for a home~and how God has spoken  in their lives. Amazing blog with depth!

following Him home has a simple yet beautiful way with words~love her reading list too! I'm connected!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much you made my night :)