Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WHERE I'm AT...I know! I know...LOL...Behind the AT~LOL

But seriously, I'm not sure where I am...but I do know some stuff...
First I am on the last leg of my TOS Crew involvement~excited and sad both at the same time...
But the BIGGER NEWS for us is that we've scheduled our Jr classes for K12 which we are hoping will include as we're navigating university admission and ACT testing to get in under the wire~RIGHT NOW...LOL
THIS IS HUGE!

My little girl has worked all her academic life for these moments...these...

I'm proud.

Guess I was working for this too.

Now to get to the FINISH LINE...

By the way...whoot! SHE PASSED the graduation exam~ OH YES!! HOMESCHOOLING ROCKS!

Thanks for cking on me..what's up in your neck of the woods? Leave me a shout out...
Also I am almost 32 weeks no white junk...YAY! and I"m still shrinking...
BIG HUGS
SisterT ;-))

No comments: