Friday, May 6, 2011

REVIEW: Christian Pop Artist Robert Pierre WOOT!

No secret, SisterT rocks! Rock of Ages and pop, rock and soul...

I received this download as a Propeller Review opportunity with no money and my opinions are my own.
Robert Pierre has is a young NEW Christian artist and has written most of his album, sung and even done his own back up vocals~woot! NOT just talented, he's a looker too! Believe it or not he's graduating HS this month too~WOW! I'm impressed dude! THANKS for sharing your heart from God!


I got to download and listen to four of his songs as a preview for the coming CD~and I loved two the very best..but there was a third I liked too for its message mostly~yeah, I'm ole school! LOL
YOU can DOWNLOAD too!Here's the lineup AS I like 'em:
Jesus
Breaking My Heart
Idenity
You Hold Me Now
It's coming out soon~BE ON THE LOOKOUT~WHOOT~I'll be reviewing his CD AND having a GIVEaWAY too boot! ;-))!  Head on over and *LIKE* his facebook page too~ Robert Pierre Music

No comments: