Monday, May 16, 2011

Blog Cruise: SisterT's Talking About CREW and HSing 2010-11

The Question: Please share your favorite homeschool experience in relation to your participation in the Crew this year! (a resource you received, how it helped your child, God's divine choices for your family, etc...anything.

I'm participating in The Old Schoolhouse Magazine Crew review group's Blog Cruise as a member where we answer a question or write on a different topic each week.  This is the last post this Crew 2010-11 year.

I think I'm putting off doing this b/c I really don't WANT to leave CREW, but by my own choice and due to the changes in my family~THIS IS my last Blog Cruise...I have high schoolers who will be 10th and 11th grades next year. We're heading into a different port on a different ship...Times, they are a changing!

With this I say,


THANKS for the MEMORIES...


And they are soo sweet~


We loved so many different things about CREW... and my fave would have to be the personal connection I have felt with SO MANY of YOU...YOU, dear friends...You have BEEN THERE on lonely, and lost days when I wasn't sure I wanted to go on...even when I couldn't raise my head...YOU helped MY heart.  Crew helped give purpose and push to what a times was a struggle to keep on keeping on...


So with this I wish you all FAREWELL and Godspeed!

Love and Hugs,
(SEE Ya around!)
SisterT

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I will miss you SO much! I've enjoyed so many of your posts, and will continue to follow your blog...many blessings to you as you continue your homeschool journey! Thanks for participating in the BC!

Catherine said...

I love Sister T posts and hugs! I'll still stalk you - and bug you on facebook. :) I really loved doing the holiday memes with you! xo
~Catherine