Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday Talkn' About Teens~New Computers

Plans4You
I have two excited teenagers!! We were able to get them both their own laptops recently, and they are having a GREAT time loading their own wallpapers, and programs.  Of course these will help them with their school work, but just as important is their ability to learn and work with their creative juices.

I got ticked with my son when tonight at Bible study he said, "let me go get my computer so we can look that up," meaning a word in the Bible we didn't know the definition.  Ha~guess the processor can translate Greek and Hebrew now??? LOL

Teenagers~gotta love 'em!

2 comments:

Debbie Phillips said...

We bought laptops for both our boys for their birthdays this year too. We are celebrating tomorrow. I can't wait to see their faces!

I am visiting from the TOS Review Crew Blog Walk 4. Nice blog.

Illinois Lori said...

Sorry I've been gone so long...thanks for posting and for stopping by last week!

Oh yeah, I can imagine how excited they are, LOL! Great use of that translator...there are so many good things available to the kids via the 'puter! (I know, bad too...but your guy has already shown he's looking at cool stuff!)

Blessings,
Lori at Plans4You
Home of Thursday Talkin' About Teenagers