Monday, September 28, 2009
Three Things Every Parent Should Teach
1. Child, you are loved. When you teach your child he is loved, you show it, and he will know.
2. Child, God is God. Values are indispensable in this world, and an understanding of Who God is will carry a person further than most anything, including money and fame.
3. Child, you have choices. None of us are without some sort of choice in our lives, and giving our child the knowledge that he will be making decisions in life that can and will effect him for the rest of his life and eternity will lay upon him the needed responsibility and duty to make wise decisions.
Thanks for stopping by. I'm a homeschool mom with two teens who prayerfully seeks to share these with them. May you be blessed with your child...
AND FOR FUN~
1. Your Mama 'ain't' a maid!
2. Zip your jeans before they are washed!
3. Soap and water are cheap!
Special thanks to Shoplet.com-Purell Hand Sanitizers for sponsoring this blog hop.