Thursday, March 18, 2010

Terri Shivo Film on CLA website...

I'd like to introduce you to a short film on Terri Shivo, with Attorney David Gibbs who represented the Shindler family Terri's Fight.org. This film will not take very long and is very informative about what really happened to this disabled person.  Please go to the Christian Law Association's link to gain some more insight into just what happened. Note that this is a talk by Attorney Gibbs and will not be suitable for young children.

My prayers go to Terri's family in their loss.

I have seen the film, The Terri Shiavo Story.  It's very good and quite eye opening. I was surprised to see Joni Eareckson-Tada who was there with the family for Terri's right to live. The mainstream media NEVER showed Joni (Joni and Friends.org) on camera as well as all the other people who came in support.


This is the fifth anniversary of Terri's passing. Please go and see...
God bless you,
SisterTipster<3
I have recieved no compensation nor products for this review of information. It is my own opinion and not anyone elses. Thank you.

No comments: