Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tie the Knot~HANG ON TIGHT


If you have had a day like I have, then you will appreciate what the title of this post says.  Sometimes we just have to hang on when the end of our rope seems near! I have appreciated those cliff hanging movies when the hero is hanging by a thread to use his wits to get to safety and eventually win the day! IF THIS IS YOU, like it has been ME today, let's tie a knot in that rope~hang on tight and stratagize to victory!

Sometimes you gotta let go too.  I hope if you are in this boat and are THERE/HERE then your landing is cushy soft.  Just remember that EVERYTHING has consequences, both good and bad.  I have to remind myself of this fact of laws frequently. It will moderate my actions on many an occasion.  Sometimes the thought will take me in a totally new direction, but often just reminding myself: SELF~do you really WANT____________ to occur or end up or become or ______??? Just taking the time to THINK for a moment is really crucial~even in the heat of the fray. 

OK, friends, TIE the knot and hang on...it gives us much needed seconds, minutes, and possibly hours or days to figure OUT what to/where to go next!

Merry Christmas! AND I'm hanging in...by my nails like the cat~but hanging...

No comments: