Thursday, July 15, 2010

Struggling in ALMOST Everything...kwim?

It's a hot and miserable summer! Several changes have overtaken me this summer and I am not handling them as well as I'd like! First my mother has moved in with us. I love her dearly, but the emotional overlay that can occur at times is quite frustrating! I won't go much further than that, but if you have a parent living with you, you probably understand some of what I'm going through...THEN take the UNPERFECT family that we are and how hard homeschooling teenagers can be! I love my children and so much is hard with this stage of their lives AND MINE~won't say much more, but we are clicking and grooving...we'll make it, I'm sure!

Then take on the homeschooling CHOICES for this coming year! I have some decisions to make, but but but IT'S STILL SUMMER~
however, we need to get busy~light's burning and the fall with drama is sooo busy! 
So I'm off here to get going...

somehow...

1 comment:

Sheri said...

well if this helps-I managed to survive 2 teens already and am on my 3rd (soon to be 16) and [I am still alive to tell ya! LOL] even tho some days you wanna run and hide cuz you think your kid has been replaced by some alien from the planet of IHATEPARENTS, most are not so bad...in fact, I enjoyed most of it [most-not all]. The best advice I can offer is to allow them to take on more choices/responsibilities, so that they feel like their opinion/say counts [hard to do cuz as moms we naturally want to keep doing what we have been doing for years], and love them even more-even when you are yelling at em! LOL
maybe that is not the best help, but hey, I am trying here-LOL
Sorry you are feeling a bit overwhelmed, it can be so disheartening. Honestly, I now can say, toddlerhood, those terrible 5 year olds and sassy 9 year olds were a walk in the park compared to hormonal teens. I think a box of chocolates is in order, I will be there in about a couple hours...sound good?