Monday, July 12, 2010

Blog Walk Week 5 (FREEbie for FREE LAPBOOK!) FREE Dolch Sight Words

I'm having a blast getting to know these fellow TOS CREW blogs~Go check them out yourself...tell 'em SisterT sent ya! ;-))

Alrightly, here's my roundup~

I think that prayer is so important, and I love the prayer that I read on Buckeroo Days which was so inspiring to me!

Our Homeschool Reviews has a meme she does called Thrifty Thursday which I like a lot. In this economy all savings is a GREAT thing!

I have enjoyed looking at all the family pictures in her header!  Go check out Reed Party of 6!!

Training Hearts at Home has sucked me right in with her quilt she's making of the squares representing books they're read~I think this is soo neat! Also she has a cool freebie HERE on 17th Century History~oh yeah!! I LOOOOOOVE history! Go check this out!!

OK, I admit to being "simple" but I just LOVE the colors and design of  Along the Way along with the graphic of a mother owl and two owlets(ha, this might be WRONG!) LOL! But it's soo cute! Also I am going to go check out some other features such as PRINTABLES~Preschool-1 or 2nd gr COOL STUFF on her site! whoohoo!

I Love Science  has me intrigued just by the title! WHO would love science(I am not a techno sci person, but my hubby is LOL), but apparently these folks do..and I love her summary of herself and homeschool.  It's always an inspiration to meet other homeschoolers who share this calling and vision!

Telling a story about their camping trip with gorgeous pics Through the Calm and Through the Storm kept me reading!

Created for Home has a neat header and blog.  I love her anniversary post to her husband. It's not everyday you read about lasting love!

Rural GA is home to Tractors and Tire Swings! When I saw the pics of the boys with snow calling down...well, in GA this would be a rarity! I know, I'm a Georgian! I like this quote on her blog,
I homeschool because I've seen the village and I don't want it raising my children.~unknown Yep, this is ANOTHER reason why I homeschool! She shares Dolch Sight Words reading cards and how they used them!


When I saw the title to this blog  Guiding Light Homeschool  I immediately remembered the soap opera by that same name, but I am sure that she means the Lord's guiding light~Ohhhh I have such wicked humor! (FORGIVE ME!) I love her humor and thrift she shares.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

ha ha ha - here from Guiding Light...hadn't thought of the soap opera...ha ha ha...I forgive you. :-)