Monday, April 30, 2012

HELP! I'm In A Mess!

House cleaning IS NOT SisterT's biggest joy, but I do LOVE LOVE LOVE a nice tidy CLEAN house! And it just don't happen without a little elbow grease on my part! But I did some to realize some time ago that I'm NO HOUSEKEEPER, but a DIVINE ...(wink) DECORATOR! I just love to fixy up and pretty up this place..and with all the construction we've been through~man oh man! I've been in a rut...which led me to thinking about a major clean out and spree for SPRING~yup! It's nice and warm now, so it's time to open up our windows and let some SUNSHINE IN~and throw some clutter and dirt OUT...

SOO I googled and found How To CLEAN A HOUSE!

Not overly deep, but did LOVE the flea prevention tip b/c I know it works AND will also prevent bugs...all bugs from entering the home! Hey, with summer fast approaching, we all need a little help in this area, right?

Here's to CLEANING UP!
How's your spring cleaning coming along?
Hugs,
SisterTipster <3

No comments: