Friday, May 7, 2010

Flinging Friday in the Countdown

Do you ever want to fling around and just be done with stuff? Today I am flinging around some new ideas for next year.  I am looking at all sorts of things for our high school experiences and boy there's so much out there! We don't have THAT far to go folks...the countdown in on...I have rising 9th and 10th graders~WOOT WOOT!!

What are you all thinking for next year? Got your plans all set? I am firm on a few things:

Math: Teaching Textbooks Alg I and II
Science:  Apologia General Science
History: Mystery of History II (to 1452)
Foreign Languages: Tell Me More~Spanish and Japanese
Music:  Trumpet/marching french horn; double bass/bass guitar/piano
Drama: co op group two performances this next year~Sarah Plain and Tall (Nov 2010) and Charlotte's Webb (April 2011)

OK...considering Illuminations from Bright Ideas Press for High School.  Reading reviews and will make a few calls. Anyone with experience? Give me a shout out!
Happy Plans
SisterTipster<3

No comments: